Finance, Education, and Learning Expert
I am a Master in Arts (English) Postgraduate and a teacher from Delhi who loves to curate writings on various subjects connected to Education and Learning, Finance, and Literature.
- Master in Arts (English) from the University of Delhi.
- Bachelor in Arts (English) from the University of Delhi.
- Education and Learning
- Payment Applications
- Media and Entertainment
- Wellness and Fitness
- Literary Content
- Currently working as a full-time Banking and Finance Writer.
- 3 years of experience as a freelancer Content Writer in Education and Learning.
- Handled multiple technical and non-technical freelancing projects in genres like academic research papers, SOPs, Crypto, Banking, and Fashion blogging.
Welcome to my mini-world and get to know me a bit more!
I really believe in learning from others and sharing what I have learned. By providing minute facts in a clear manner, I attempt to increase my readers' knowledge. I have the ability to think critically, and my preferred hobbies include playing and learning about new financial and educational genres.
I make efforts to include my understanding of several literary genres in my educational writing. I research the best ways to resolve monetary issues and write about payments, banks, and cryptocurrencies.
I love to expand my knowledge by reading different financial magazines like Bloomberg Businessweek and Global Finance. Being shared a closely knitted bond with students of different age groups I can resonate with their needs and can provide the best solutions to their difficulties through my writing.
Social Media Links: