What data/information do we collect?
The times when you sign-up with us, or place an order, you are asked to provide the details such as email address, name, email address, phone number, or credit card information. We only use these details to enhance your user experience.
When do we collect the information or details?
Your information is only collected when you subscribe to our website, place an order with us, or fill the online forms available for users.
How do we use your data or information?
We only collect your information when you register with us, signup for a newsletter, fill the online surveys, surf our website, or while browsing the other websites. Our purpose in collecting your information is:
- To serve you in a better way by improving our website
- To make your transactions faster and more secure
- To inform you about order and other products by sending you regular emails.
How do we protect your information?
We keep a regular and tight check on the vulnerabilities, security loopholes, and the threats, and also keep resolving them as soon as they appear.
We follow the Malware Scanning procedure.
Your personal data is secured behing the walls of security networks. And, can only be accessed by the limited number of people with special rights and acquire the credential to access the data. No outer element can access the data stored in security networks. Your data/information/details are end-to-end encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), hence it is highly confidential.
There are numerous security methods we use when you place an order, surf the site, submit the forms or access any feature using your personal information. Therefore, we put plenty of effort to maintain your security and data-safety.
We accept payment through a secure gateway and only the provider processes the transaction and none of the data are stored in our server.
- We use your cookies to understand the preferences of users coming to the site
- On disabling the cookies, some of the features may also get disabled. It can further affect your experience on the website and with our services.
We do not trade, sell, or transfer your PII (personally identifiable information) unless you are notified. This is not applicable to the website hosting partners and parties that are helping us to operate the website, manage the business, offer the services, but all these parties strictly adhere to the privacy norms and keep your information confidential in a promising manner. We may share the information when it is appropriate as pet the laws and policies enforced on our website, or when it is required to release the information for protecting our rights, property, or safety.
Nevertheless, the non-personal or unidentifiable information may be shared for the pu[oses of marketing, advertising, etc.
Fair Information Practices:
Fair Information practice principles are the most essential element of privacy law in the United States. This Ideology plays a significant role to ensure the protection of data across the world. It is quite necessary to understand and comply with the privacy laws under the banner of Fair Information Practices Principles.
We follow the Fair Information Practices by taking the necessary actions such as:
- We pledge to follow the users via email whenever a Data-breach occurs within the 7 days.
Apart from this we also follow the redress principle that determines the rights of individuals to take legal actions against the data collectors or processors who can’t comply with the law. This not only ensures the rights of users, but also offers the legal ways of courts and government agencies to users to pursue the investigation or legal takings.
The CAN-SPAM act is basically a suite of laws and rules for commercial emailing, requirements of commercial messages, rights of the recipient to stop the emails from being sent. Even the tough penalties can be spelled for the violators.
We collect the email address :
- For Sending required information, reverting to queries, and the questions asked by users.
- To process the orders and send updates regarding the order.
- To share the additional important information for the products and services
- For marketing and maintaining the relationship with previous clients.
In accordance with the CANSPAM, we adhere to the following:
- Never use false or misleading subjects in emails
- The identification of email as an advertisement due to certain reasons
- Providing the physical address of our business and site headquarters.
- Keeping the track of email marketing services, if using one
- Follow and accept the opt-out or unsubscribe requests immediately
- Offer the option to unsubscribe with a link at the bottom of each email.