Top 7 Highest Yielding Strains for Your Garden
Harvesting plants is the most anticipated time of the year for weed cultivators. Cultivating high-yielding cannabis strains help gardeners derive the most value from their growing space without compromising quality. Growing weed that produces enough flowers is rewarding. With this informative guide, you’ll discover the top selection of strains that deliver generous crops and learn the benefits of XXL-yield strains.
Overview of High-Yield Weed Strains
After marijuana flowers are harvested, they are dried and weighed to determine the overall yield. Cannabis strains differ in yields, but many cultivators agree that the universal average of a marijuana plant is 17.5 ounces. The plants that produce more than this amount can be considered high-yield variants (discover more about them at https://askgrowers.com/seeds/high-yield). The crops of outdoor plants are calculated by ounces per plant. Indoor cannabis yields are calculated by ounces per 1 ft2 or m2.
Sativa strains produce higher yields than Indica. Some high yield seeds with Sativa genetics can reach significant heights and resemble little trees with extensive green canopies. Indica plants are shorter and bushier; however, they flower faster and produce speedy harvests. Feminized seeds give higher yields because they are guaranteed to grow into female plants and become bud-producing with low chances of males popping up. For novice growers, high yield autoflower seeds USA seed banks offer can become the best solution for obtaining significant yields.
Why Do Growers Choose High Yielding Seeds?
The answer is simple. What can be better than having your stash jar always full? However, there are some other advantages than a substantial amount of weed:
- These strains help maximize the output of your growing space. They are ideal for limited environments. If your plants are too tall, you can top them.
- You can grow a few high-yield strains instead of taking care of numerous plants, so you’ll have more free time.
- With large crops, you’ll get more buds and can save money.
- As a rule, the best cannabis strains available on the market are high-yielding. They will allow you to enjoy quality weed with top-shelf genetics.
With proper lighting, growing medium, and supplements, experienced growers can achieve massive yields even with average cannabis seeds.
The List of High-Yielding Strains
These top picks include cultivars for Indica and Sativa lovers, as well as indoor and outdoor representatives. As people have different needs, this list is carefully selected regarding the average strain’s potency, flavor, and plant sizes.
- Sour Diesel. This popular strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid that can produce up to 24 oz./plant outdoors. It makes consumers focused and energetic and is a fuel for creative minds. It has a no-mistaking diesel flavor with citrus notes.
- Northern Lights. It is an indica-dominant strain that gives the effects of euphoric dancing and soothing calmness at the same time. Enjoy its earthy, piney, and woody flavors. Growers can harvest up to 21 oz./m2 indoors and 25 oz./plant outdoors.
- Amnesia Haze. This sativa-dominant strain is famous for its delicious flavor that combines earthy, floral, and citrus undertones. It rewards indoor growers with 23 oz./m2. The prevailing terpene is myrcene. It induces euphoric feelings and makes users talkative.
- White Widow. This indica-dominant strain is one of the most well-known weed names worldwide. It comes with earthy and piney tastes. You can expect up to 17 oz./m2 indoor yields and 21 oz./plant for outdoor growth environments. Due to its myrcene-prevailing terpene profile, the strain eases muscles and brings consumers into a creative state.
- Blue Dream. This sativa-dominant hybrid is very flavorful and aromatic, blending the smells of berries and blueberries. Its indoor yields amount to 21 oz./m2, and its outdoor harvest is about 24 oz./plant. Consumers experience euphoric and uplifting feelings and enjoy bursts of energy. It is also popular with medical marijuana patients.
- Strawberry Kush. This strain can yield up to 18 oz./m2 indoors. It is an indica-dominant hybrid, but people can come across its sativa-dominant version. The strain provides an uplifting and euphoric high and is famous for multiple medical benefits. It attracts consumers with a strong fruity and strawberry smell and an herbal aftertaste.
- Critical. This strain leans to the Indica side. Its buds emit a pungent sweet aroma that combines the notes of candy, pine, and fruit. It gives a relaxing high and often a strong body stone. You’ll find yourself harvesting 19 oz./m2 indoors and 21 oz./plant outdoors.
By picking the right strain, you can improve your yields dramatically. Selecting seeds that are genetically likely to produce high yields is half the way to cropping a hefty harvest.
To Sum Up
If you take great care of your cannabis garden, finding high-yield seeds is your next step to reward your hard work with bountiful crops. There is plenty on offer when it comes to XXL-yield strains, from skyscraping Sativas to compact Indicas. Your ideal strain exists and will suit your settings and preferences. When you experiment with different growing techniques and make a little effort, you may finish up with more cannabis than it is possible to carry!